The Best of Boston, Online
Situated in the heart of downtown Boston, Suffolk University offers a global, experiential education that maximizes our distinctive location and longstanding ties to the city’s premier companies. You won’t just learn about business: You’ll be part of it, solving real challenges for top-ranked organizations in Boston and around the world.
Sawyer Business School programs blend real-world engagement, experiential learning and an advanced business curriculum led by active industry insiders to create a transformative learning experience.
- Academic Excellence: Our online MBA program features the same curriculum and faculty as our highly ranked on-campus MBA program. The only difference is the flexibility provided in the online format.
- Faculty with Industry Experience: The Suffolk online MBA faculty are world-class educators and business professionals who have practical experience in global business. They bring real-world business knowledge and experiences from different disciplines into the classroom. They are actively working, conducting research and consulting in the business world.
- Mentors: The faculty actively interact with and mentor students throughout the online program. The course structure and design supports a high-touch learning environment that helps build connections between students and faculty and facilitates open exchange and communication.
- Support: A dedicated and experienced group of Student Success Advisors are available to support online MBA students with the personalized and individual assistance they need to succeed in the program. Dedicated career and professional development support is also available.
- Diversity: Suffolk University fosters a diverse and inclusive learning community on campus and online. The diversity in our environment is intentional and important for teaching cultural awareness to future leaders of global business and public service.