Increase Your Professional Value
Suffolk University’s Master of Science in Accounting online paves the way to success with lifelong learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Stand out in the industry with a master’s degree fully dedicated to accounting.
- Access world-class learning in the heart of Boston, a global financial center, 100 percent online.
- Connect with faculty and peers to form a network of successful industry leaders.
- Emerge fully prepared for the CPA and CMA exams.
- Master top-rated technology with CPA exam software integrated into your courses.
Learn From World-Class Faculty in the Heart of Boston
Embark on the pathway to advanced credentials right here, right now. The 100 percent online master’s in accounting program is built to enhance your professional life today. Attain your accounting degree while you continue to work. You’re just a click away from industry-informed coursework and top-tier faculty.
Tap into Boston’s pioneering innovation, insights, and thought leadership as a global financial epicenter. Suffolk University’s Master of Science in Accounting online curriculum provides tangible learning experiences for real-world application. Put your new skills to work in your daily professional life.
Stand Out in the Job Market
Suffolk University’s Master of Science in Accounting online program provides a well-rounded education that equips you with skills for professional distinction well beyond the CPA and CMA exams.
- Advanced accounting concepts: Broaden your thinking to implement forward-looking accounting concepts, practices, policies, and technologies.
- Informed, ethical decision-making: Build the ethical foundation and analytical mindset required to serve effectively as a financial leader in a challenging global economy.
- International perspectives: Examine accounting and business practices through a global lens to recognize far-reaching implications.
- Connective communication: Research and relay topics with clarity and accuracy in writing and speaking, as well as through visual communications.
Choose Your Path to Advanced Credentials
Position yourself for career advancement in one of three concentration areas.
Understand what motivates fraudulent behavior, as well as the methods of prevention, detection, investigation, and prosecution of financial fraud.
Develop a strong foundation of knowledge in data management and business intelligence, as well as up-to-date practical tools and technology to solve business problems.
Corporate Finance and Accounting
Blend a firm grasp of finance and accounting to set the course for corporate operations with an understanding of a wide range of topics, such as financial analysis and forecasting, capital structure, capital budgeting, and corporate valuation.
Master's in Accounting Online Curriculum
To the right are a few sample courses from the Master's in Accounting online program. For additional course information, please download a program guide.
Download My Guide
Graduate Financial Accounting
This course examines the philosophy and practice of substantive law affecting the formation, operation and discharge of commercial transactions, contracts, and business associations.
Students take multiple Graduate Financial Acounting courses that progressively broaden critical thinking and problem-solving skills as they tackle increasingly complex accounting concepts.
This course imparts an understanding of differences among nations in approaches to disclosure and choices of accounting measurement systems.