Choose Your Focus
The Suffolk MBA Online is for proactive professionals who want to become more effective leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs. From our core curriculum to the concentrations that deepen your understanding of a specific area of business, the program focuses on cultivating advanced business competencies through experiential learning.
Data is a major commodity in our global economy. There is an increasingly high demand for professionals who can find, analyze, and utilize big data effectively.
During the Business Intelligence concentration you will:
- Learn to manage various data resources, analyze data, and visualize the results to improve performance management, optimize customer relations, monitor business activity, and support decision making.
- Utilize communication and presentation skills to present results in a meaningful and intuitive way.
- Design databases, retrieve data from business processes, and address security concerns of data management.
- Gain proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, ERP system, Data Warehouse, and security/privacy protection.
- Analyze data and visualize results while using SPSS, Tableau, SAP Lumira, and MS Excel.