Business Essentials MBA Online Curriculum
Develop the Skills Employers Demand
The Suffolk MBA gives students from all academic backgrounds a competitive edge. Engage in real-world scenarios to strengthen capabilities that today’s employers expect from executive-level leaders.
- Develop practical strategies for adapting and reacting to challenges, marketplace changes, and unforeseen issues using a systematic approach to transitions, changing goals, processes, and technologies.
- Learn skills and tools that enhance innovative thinking and will have the opportunity to practice and demonstrate these through completing a design challenge project.
- Use cutting-edge tools to hone your analytical skills & business acumen. Benefit from experiential learning through real-world consulting projects, driving actionable recommendations from data.
- Understand the complexities of operating in the international economic environment, the theory and practice of trade, the global integration and local responsiveness of the multinational firm, the internationalization decision of firms, and the different modes of entry.
- Improve as an agile thinker and unlock your ability to think critically and strategically about real issues that affect business and management.
For a full list of courses, please download our program guide. In the meantime, here’s a sample.
- Values-Based Decision Making
- Financial Information for Business Management
- Operations Management in a Competitive Global Environment
- Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Storytelling
- Marketing in a Changing World
Now Accepting Applications!
Spring 2023 Start: January 17, 2023
MBA Plus: Become the expert on speed dial
Want a 360-degree view of business and a little more insight into Accounting, Business Analytics or Healthcare? Add a specialized 9-credit graduate certificate to your MBA. Speak with admissions for additional details.
MBA online in Business Essentials + MBA Plus certificate overview:
- 17 total courses
- 45 total credits (36 MBA credits, 9 certificate credits)
- Graduate part-time in as little as 20 months
I relish the connections I made throughout the MBA program. Suffolk created an environment that allowed students to work collaboratively on client projects and develop valuable relationships, despite the online setting. With an MBA, I now have the confidence to seek management positions at my company or elsewhere if I desire." —Ryan Alan Linderman
Combine your MBA with an MSA or MSBA
Expand your employment potential by pursuing two fields of study, earning a degree in both programs. Save time and money by completing a dual degree 100% online in less time than completing two separate degrees.