A Transformative Business Education
At Suffolk, you'll develop an entrepreneurial mindset and learn how to lead and implement change in today's age of disruption. You'll learn how to:
- Drive innovation with limited resources at new ventures.
- Navigate hurdles to innovation at global organizations.
- Leverage technology to foster novel ideas and business opportunities.
At Sawyer Business School, you embark on a transformative journey to excellence starting your first day. Your education includes hands-on learning programs, personal support from faculty, enhanced global awareness, civic engagement projects, unparalleled networking opportunities, and a diverse community of teachers and learners. It is a business school experience that uniquely prepares you for success in the workplace, and in life.
5 Online Master’s Programs To Choose From:
- Participate in live workshops and collaborate to solve real problems for leading companies.
- 4 concentrations - Accounting Principles, Finance, Business Intelligence or Health Sector Management.
- Gain a pathway to credentials through industry-informed coursework while becoming connected to a global financial center and top-tier faculty.
- An AACSB accredited program with 3 concentrations—Forensic Accounting, Business Intelligence, or Corporate Finance & Accounting.
- Become prepared for wide-ranging opportunities in the realm of data analysis through hands-on experience with industry technologies and methodologies. Understand how informed analytics techniques can identify challenges, generate opportunities, and drive business innovation.
- Gain the knowledge, skills, and personalized support to become an effective healthcare leader. The MHA Program emphasizes skill-building in key areas for the evolving healthcare industry, including analytics, performance improvement, innovation, strategy, and change management.