Earn Your Degree Online from One of the Best
Suffolk University is recognized as one of the top educational institutions in the nation. We have been ranked as a Tier One school in 2018 by U.S. News & World Report and named among the country’s Best Business Schools by The Princeton Review.
Suffolk University's Sawyer Business School is among the elite 5 percent of global educational institutions that are accredited by AACSB International. Sawyer Business School is also the only business school in Boston - and one of just three in Massachusetts - to offer accounting and tax programs with supplemental AACSB accreditation.
Suffolk University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Accolades for Suffolk and the Sawyer Business School include:
- 2022 Best Business Schools - The Princeton Review
- 2022 Top 50 Best Online MBA - The Princeton Review
- The Best 387 Colleges, 2022 - The Princeton Review
- 2020 Top 50 Best Online Finance MBA, Suffolk MBA Finance Concentration – College Consensus
- #34 Best Colleges, Regional Universities North, 2022 - U.S. News & World Report
- #38 Best Value School, 2022 - U.S. News & World Report